Thursday, December 4, 2008

7 comments:

  1. No enjoyment left to be had there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still poke around. Too many "builders" not enough riders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do i gotta do to get this status?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- how`d you get banned from the JJ? I don`t remember any offensive posts from you. I find the JJ (particularly the archives) useful if I`m stumped on a problem with my bike. 90% of the answers are useless, but the other 10% has helped me more than once to get the bitch back on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like i figured it out. woops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Good for you! Fuck those d bags.

    ReplyDelete