Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alex O, stops by

I few months back I get a call from some Ausie cat digging on my bikes. Next thing I know he is sitting in my shop with this ugly evo sporty with shitty overseas parts on it. Long story short, he talks me in to putting a runner together for him. I have to admit, I wasn't really in to it. First it was a sporty, second it was an evo and third, the cat is an actor. What the hell am I getting myself in to?
As it turns out, of course with JDs help, I am actually digging the bike. Simple clean runner with some cool one off do dads, and Alex turns out to be a pretty cool dude, for an Ausie actor.
Monday he stopped by to check the scoot. He ended up hanging for a few hours and got his hands dirty. Any dude that can hang in the man cave, get his hands dirty and tell jokes and stories about shooting a film with J Lo is alright in my book. Don't worry Alex, I won't call TMZ.

12 comments:

  1. Did ya have shrimp on da Barbie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the article and pics of Alex, I am a big fan of this Aussie actor and I also think he is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these photos of Alex. You are so lucky to see Alex in flesh and bones ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL that is good that he has a hobby
    fixing bikes..
    he probly does that when he goes home
    in Australia some thing for him to do
    to wind down!!
    I dont blame him.... lol
    good work Alex ;-)((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pics and story about Alex. Love his work as an actor! He's a down to earth guy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a very cool article and pics. I think Alex is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Alex seems so down to earth willing to get his cute paws dirty. Oh your shop looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see that Alex can play as hard as he works and yeah we think he's pretty cool too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pictures and the article - I am a fan of that Aussie actor. Alex O'Loughlin is so cool and such a wonderful person - not to mention a brilliant talent. Keep an eye on his career - that man is a star. BTW - love your bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey :) Thanks for the great pics and talking about meeting the cool Aussie cat Alex O'Loughlin. He's definitely one-of-a-kind, extremely talented and totally different from the typical "beauty boy" actors. Checking out your gallery, I can see why he chose you to put a bike together for him. It's awesome that you build bikes that look great and can withstand the rough and tumble of the road. Keep up the great work! BTW, in September you can see Alex on the big screen next to another beautiful woman (Kate Beckinsale) in the thriller WHITEOUT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the pictures of Alex O'Loughlin. Such a brilliant actor. Alex and Aussie Hugh Jackman should do an X-Men movie together, wouldn't that be cool? Or the X-Men spinoff with Ryan Reynolds, that would be cool too. Ah, well just a dream for now. For now, I look forward to his upcoming movies and his TV show on CBS Three Rivers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the pictures of Alex O'Loughlin. Such a brilliant, versatile actor. I think that Alex would be perfect to be in the next X-Men with Aussie Hugh Jackman or in the next X-Men Spinoff with Ryan Reynolds, wouldn't that be cool? For now, am looking forward to Alex's two movies and tv show CBS Three Rivers. Love the bikes, btw, snazzy. Peace.

    ReplyDelete