Friday, August 7, 2009

Frankday Flakes

Had an experience yesterday out at the Hill Climb that made me think of this tune. My buddy JD'd cousin had some bikes that were competing. We rolled out to the gate at the Chip. I stopped to call JD, thinking maybe we were on the list. Before I could get the number dialed the woman taking the cash was all up on me. " Don't matter who you call you are still paying 40 bucks!" yowza, "It's all good, no need for the attitude".. oh boy, I shouldn't have said that... This woman turned red as pepper. After several attempts to defuse the situation we were asked to leave... no problem.. then JD came over, all I heard was take their money and let them in... Ok, cool, hang with friends, support the event.. all is good. We watch 2 rounds of the climb, very cool. We then rolled down town to check some bikes out.. JD gets a call telling him not to bring me back. I was blacklisted and they kept my 40 bucks. Turns out this woman is married to the dude putting on the event. So, I was the lone asshole and I took my lumps. Yowza.. drama sucks and it took the wind out of my sails for a bit.
Just goes to show you sometimes you can't always reason with some people.

Flakes

1 comment:

  1. Damn Earthlings! Can't reason with some of them, especially when they are the Boss's wife. If it makes you feel any better, it is an "insecurity" issue.

    ReplyDelete