Sunday, September 13, 2009

1966 Generator Shovel Project For Sale Or?


I am putting my 1966 genny up for sale, or I am willing to build a project around it. I am in no hurry to sell, but I need to focus some energies on several ongoing projects. I am asking 7k firm. The heart of what you see is a 1966 FLH Calif titled, all #'s are good. The frame is a late pan or early shovel with welded on rear section. I believe the frame is a 70's era job given the location and person I purchased it from, northern Cali club.
The tranny is a late 70's ratchet top in good working order. I threw the wheels and sporty front end on for good measure, although my original plan was to build a long bike, but funding and other projects need to get done.

Basics on the motor... The topend is super solid with about 10k miles on it. 10 over forged Wiseco pistons, Jims roller rockers. The lower end will need to be gone through, the main bearing was starting to wear, but I pulled the cam cover and there were no visible signs of wear. Currently it has aftermarket jugs on it, but I have the original jugs that are 60 over. I also have a smooth cam cover.

Again, it is for sale 7k firm, or I am willing to build a project for the discerning client. I would also consider a trade for a mid to late 60s big window short bed C10.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. cro@crocustoms.com 310-923-2613

No comments:

Post a Comment