Friday, October 30, 2009

Frankday Dinah-Moe Humm Halloween 1979

Many moons ago I was seeing this girl that lived in west Hollywood, yeah, she was a girl, I checked, or it was some amazing surgery.. she was hot! anyhoo... One night we strolled down Santa Monica Blvd just east of La Brea to a little hole in the wall bar, I don't recall the name. As we walked in I could see that it as karaoke night, the one twist was, this was a gay/tranny bar! The dude/chick mcing the evening was done to the nines with full pink boa.
We sat down got a drink and enjoyed the entertainment. This girl I was with was a very good singer it happens, and I pushed her to get up there and sing, she'd have none of it. So, she says, I'll do it if you do. ME?!?! I have the voice of ... well... a butch tranny! So, I say, ok I'll do it if they have any Zappa tunes, thinking, there is no way they will have any Zappa tunes! Well, they had ONE tune, and it was this one, Dinah-Moe-Humm! I had to do it. I got up there in front of a bar full of trannys and flaming gay dudes and sang a song about a girl that bet some dude 40 bucks he couldn't make her cum! The looks I got were classic. My biggest fan was this skinny bar tender that was clapping and cheering, " You fucking rock" ( in the gayest voice you could think of).
My date sang, we drank, went back to her place and re captured my manhood.

3 comments:

  1. At least you retrieved your manhood right!

    Anyhow, my buddies lookin to run a 21 spool on his 07' narrow glide. He's lookin for a machinist, we live in Berdoo. If you can accomidate or know anyone who can?

    chris.r.childs@gmail.com

    Didnt know how else to contact you...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the Adams Apple that gives you away bruv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, they have surgery for that! Generally I look at the hands or hips, and if that doesn't work the dead give away is the penis.

    ReplyDelete