Friday, October 2, 2009

Just a little respect, thats all.

I try to keep my blog somewhat original with all my own content. If I do use some other person's content I make a concerted effort to post the credit or link. Most blogs out there just lift pictures from mags or other blogs or all over the net then post them.. to me... boring and to some degree lazy and without respect to the original creature's of the content.

So, if you lift a picture from my blog, please have the courtesy and respect to jot down where it came from. It's just good karma.

Thanks,

cro

4 comments:

  1. God damn right yo! It's even worse when the print your shit and sell it without you knowing. amen brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK THIS LETS BLOG

    right on caleb, i'm tired of looking at the same "vintage" pic with someones watermark on it.

    ReplyDelete