Monday, November 16, 2009

I Need My Space.... er

Bummed I missed the Slab City blowout this past weekend. The Shop Truck was ready to roll, but I decided to replace the rockers and lifters while I had it apart, so I'm waiting for parts. In the meantime I'm trying to catch up on the sport-tracker build.

I called Bartels but they didn't seem to have a spacer for a goose necked, sport-tracker with a 70s era drum brake and a 23" wheel, so I had to make one.

Notching.

Most people have no idea how much time it takes to make spacers, tabs, and other little shit on custom builds.

Rear drum on and ready to settle it in.

4 comments:

  1. notice that I'm blurred but the bit is not? I've had enough metal in my eye to have learned my lesson! yowza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Caleb..that thing looks sick!!! Can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete