Thursday, January 7, 2010

NorCal Fam

You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family. Sometimes there is a fine line in that old statement. While I was up in the Frisco area for a year or so back in 05-06 I think, damn time flies, I pretty much flew solo, but that all changed when these two, Toby "T-Bone" and Sara, saw me out on my scoot one day and followed me to the local bar. I'm glad they did. We road some miles together, miss you guys.



Sara's current version of the Trump, built by Toby. Toby is the hardest working dude in norcal.

Early days, breaking in the Blue Bitch. First version of Sara's trump, red rims and all. Don't worry Sara I wont post the close ups! We were all breaking some "style" rules back then, but it didn't much matter, we were loving life and the road.

One of Sara's fine works of art. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

  1. I heard that story of how they stalked you through Half Moon Bay. That's a good story.
    Hope I get to meet them someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow on the k-9 frenzy/frenzie franzia.. and the cut offs in the still life. Yo. bro. and, and, and, we got a white russian awaiting you upon yer dubious return, i'll race you for it.

    ReplyDelete