Monday, February 8, 2010

Narrowed Big Twin Springers, Here we go!

Until June of last year, I may have only seen 2 or 3 bikes with narrowed big twin springers, and most of those were in some rag a million years ago. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but the project didn't present itself till the sporttracker. Since we narrowed this one back in June of 09 I've quickly heard of others following suit after our images hit the net. I've done two since then and I am going to run one on my Pan with a 23" wheel.
Now, I am not saying that anyone is copying me, after all I am not the first to do this, but it is very interesting the timing of it all. Maybe it's in the air and its like that funny happen stance of ideas sometimes. Either way it's cool. I just wont be the only one on the road with a narrowed big twin now. Rumor has it I may be doing a tech article in a popular rag, so look out for that.

Our version in June of 09

LA Speed Shops version at the GNRS. I like this, super skinny, although doesn't look like there is much of a turning radius.

Kutty's scoot with Freddy Hernandez job. I am sure this is solid given the monster Freddy is, looks very traditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment