Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hippy Killer Putt

Took a few hours Sat. and rode out to the Kutty's Hippy Killer Hoedown in Hemet. Met up with Dean and crew off the 60.

Dean got friendly with ChiPs on the way there.
"There is a lot of heat in Hemet." yowza. This bozo was on our ass in between the bikes for miles. I never saw Ponch. Of course, I have no mirrors.

Gass'n up the little tanks.

Dean's Pan runs good.

Some one is going to win a sweet panhead!
I didn't take a lot of pics, I hung out for about an hour or so, said hello to some good folks and had to get back to the shop. Kutty and the Ballard's did a bang up job. It was a really great venue and event. Look forward to it next year.

Tons of photos I am sure will be flowing across the interwebs and the blogsterbation nation.

2 comments:

  1. ANY MORE PICS OF THE SWINGARM HIDING BEHIND THE "SHOP TRUCK"?

    ReplyDelete