Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Look Back

We are on the home stretch on the sport-tracker build. It's been a way too long project, life and work got in the way, but we are very close. I was organizing the build photos and thought I would share the beginnings of this off the wall project. The client has asked not to post any more progress pics, I agree.
I picked this sporty up from a cat in the OC who just pampered it. Chromed out with all the nice shiny factory do dads. I didn't have the heart to tell him what we were doing with it.














Girls bike.



Rolln on 23s!






Figuring






From 3D to 3D

3 comments:

  1. curious what you are working out in Rhino for a bike? Have'nt had to go there yet.
    Looking super cool!

    J-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a software called Maya. Just built a simple version
    of the chassis to work out the deminsions
    of the frame, rake and wheel base. We then
    used that as a basis to draw a full scale version.
    First time I've done that. Worked out well being
    able to visualize the geometry before making
    the frame.

    ReplyDelete