Monday, July 19, 2010

LA Calender Show

Sunday I took the BS1 to the LA Calender show in Long Beach. I have not been to this show in 3 years or so. It was a beautiful day by the water, saw some old friends, met some new ones. The turnout in general was very low, while that sucks for the promoters and the biz in general, for me, I don't mind the lack of crowd. The BS1 took first place in it's class! Cool!

Keith Ball from Bikernet was kind enough to hook me up with a pass for a little heavy lifting, saved me 25 bucks!

Shinya thinking how fast he could go.

Me hoping some of his talent rubs off.

Trying his knuck racer out for size...

Nicks sweet machine.

Chris Flechtner had his crazy bike at the show as well. Really nice to meet him and chat about the process. Check out his insane 2 wheeler.


3 comments:

  1. Amen Grant! I ran in to Mike from PCC, we talked about BF among other things for a good 30 min or so. Good dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win, wish I could be so non chalant about taking a prize like that from one of the biggest bike only shows in SoCal. Your work is always show quality and deserves all the recognition you can get. I hope my shit will be like yours one day...I'm working on it

    ReplyDelete