Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Full?

JD went down last night. LAPD pulled in front of him at an intersection, JD had the green. Apparently the pig was blocking the intersection to deal with a shooting in the area. JD slid sideways and tagged the donut eater. JD took a good shot to the face and busted his jaw and lost a few teeth, other than that he is doing fine. He gets it wired Friday. Thankfully JD has some good people around him, as well as good insurance, so he'll make out ok.

This may be on my shopping list soon.

10 comments:

  1. Oh man! What a drag... get well soon JD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good vibes sent your way JD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, JD! I finally switched over a few years back after seeing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PIGS IN CAGES!!! Give JD my best. I just got a fullface mostly for the cold and longer trips but I must now face the reality that everyone IS out to kill me especially those sworn to serve & protect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn man, what the fuck is it with shit like this? That happens way to much for it to be right. Hope he heals up quick, and ya I think I am going to get a full face for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh Man, Shitty! Speedy recovery JD!
    I'm digging out my full face today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn JD, get better soon bruv. If you need anything just let me know, and I mean anything, nudge nudge wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  8. take care J.D. heal up, be peace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling better soon JD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Possitive vibes from the UK man ... Rest up, get well soon ...

    ReplyDelete