Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dog on the Run

I try to eat as healthy as I can, but when you are running around town and stressing about deadlines, nothing like a killer dog to fill the empty holes in your life. Thomas', for my money, is the best dog in LA. Located at the corner of Lincoln and Rose in Venice, It's still a place that hasn't been over run by the hipsters yet to spite its prime location. The dog is 2 bucks and some change, instead of 10 and 2 hours waiting in line. Pinks is all hype, Thomas' is the real deal. Flat grill, unknown source of the meat, pickles, onions, mustard. So delicious.

  I highly recommend keeping it warm on your dash as you drive around town.



1 comment:

  1. Caleb ..... check out my blog at www.barsandbikes.blogpsot.com I have a few photos of one of the best dogs you will ever see....... Made it myself. Just scroll down you can't miss it as I put it on over the last week.

    ReplyDelete