Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mr. Cro vs. Mr. Owens: The Tranny

Mr. Cro last year sometime: " Gears look good, shifts fine, some wear, but not to bad, oil looks good." scratching head, I should prally rebuild it, but I got a good 5k of miles left."

Mr. Owens today: "Dumb ass, you should have rebuilt it a year ago!, remember all the wheelies and burnouts you did? Remember doing 105 on the way to Vegas? Remember the donuts in the desert? Remember drag racing the V-rod on PCH and dropping it in 3rd around 80 ??!?!

Mr. Cro: "OH!! That's what that squeaky noise was!"

Mr. Owens (roll eyes, smirks)

Mr. Cro: "Fuck it, couple shots of whisky, a few new parts, a few hours, and I'm on the road. It's just 4 gears." 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure Mr. Cro has infiltrated my thought process before & now i'm in Mr. Owens mess.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long Misses Cro doesn't take over it's all good for me :)

    ReplyDelete