Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shocks?!?!

I love learning new things, its all part of the process, if you aint learning you're not pushing yourself.
I've spent the last couple months contemplating what to do about shocks.  Yeah, I know, shocks? Weld on rigid just seemed to easy.
After tons of research and
phone calls, Kim pointed me to Works Performance. After a phone call and a few emails with my specs
and exact measurements, engineer and 2 wheel maniac, Pierre hand delivered these Pro series beauties made to my specs. More adjustment than I'll know what to do with, but I'll learn! 


Works Performance  Can't wait to get them on the black top!

7 comments:

  1. will your forks be that low or are they just lacking springs at the mo? shocks look tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, forks are that low. Shorter tubes.

      Delete
    2. how will it behave with more travel at the rear? or do the shocks not move much?

      Delete
  2. I'm glad it worked out.
    They make a real nice product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant to boot, working the left field and coming up a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect....there is a guy out here who will make shocks down to 10mm travel i had a set made for a bike the year before last...perfect length and perfect ride that we wanted.....i love that shit.

    ReplyDelete