Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Calm Before ....



The last 5 or 6 months have been a blur. Paying the bills during the day and late nights in the shop can take it's toll. I prefer building at my own pace. Deadlines that are not self enforced, suck!.

I'm thankful to have a full plate of projects that have pushed me and educated me. I'm in the final legs. The Cro's Nest is just about ready, Drew's dirt slinger is on deck. As for Yang Yang, the BF4 builders invite build, it will be under the wire. Before my much needed R&R I pulled the motor and tranny apart and sent them off to polish. The tank and tail section are in the good hands of my pal T. Markus. Still a lot to do on the bike, but it will all come together on the final swing.

See you next week. Mahalo

2 comments:

  1. such good stuff...
    Can't wait to come by soon brother...

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting serious on the investment casting!!!!!! so hyped when i see dudes building such awesome stuff! i can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete