Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of Head

 Nothing makes me smile more than knowing a bike I built sees more time on the road than it does on a trailer. Siksika is in the shop for some maintenance and some clean up. I'll have it at the LA Calender show along with Yang. Come out and check it out. It's really cool seeing this bike with plenty of wear on it.
Mr. Schmidt's 69 made some funky noises on the arrival at BF4. We trucked it back to my place. The head scratchers all had their theories, bent valve, broken spring, pushrod etc. My hunch turned out to be correct. Frozen rocker arm. My Dad and big bro always said "9 out of 10 times, it's the simplest thing." Bam boom bang, swapped it out. Mike is happy and can relax on his vacation now.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the help, my man...
    see you in a month!

    ReplyDelete