Friday, July 6, 2012

Cro Bars, Cro's Nest, Update!

I expect a new batch of the Cro's Nest clamp coming in very soon. Now that BF4 is behind us, I can focus more on my line of parts. I am now accepting orders on bars. I have specific specs for the base models but because they are all hand made by me, I can adjust those specs to your specific needs. Each set of bars will be numbered and stamped. I can offer them raw, chromed, or black powder coated. I require a 50% deposit up front and balance on completion. I offer a 100% life time guarantee on the bars. Please email me for specifics on price and if you would like to place an order.  cro@crocustoms.com Look for some pullbacks and risers very soon!

More to come.







2 comments:

  1. those clamps are awesome,, will def have to get a couple

    ReplyDelete