Sunday, February 10, 2013

Born Free 5, It Begins

Man on man does time fly! Just seems like yesterday I was stressing about finishing Yang for Born Free 4! So, here I am again taking the first baby step at the Born Free 5 build.
When Mike asked me to return this year I was yet again apprehensive, but of course I said yes. It's the best fucking bike show on the planet and I'm more than humbled to be invited back for a 3 round.
On the lift is a 49 hodge podge. I've had this bike for a spell and been meaning to build it. What better way to get my ass motivated than Born Frizzle. My initial plan was to get hard rolling on it back in Dec. but "life" decided to literally hit me on the right. You know you got major motorcycle addiction when this is what goes through your mind from the crash to lying on your back in the middle of the street, "Oh man, glad I'm alive to see my family, "Dude!! Don't cut the vest", "man, this is going to fuck up my build schedule for Born Free."

I told myself, and Mike, that if I could walk in January I was building.
So here I am, off to the races.

Thanks for letting me be part of it. Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Its got "it" already.
    Can't wait to see what's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done mate, big balls effort, go hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, don't cut the vest!!!Hahaha!Fucken nuts eh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your here to build more rad stuff man...cant wait to see it ...

    ReplyDelete