Monday, March 4, 2013

Born Frizzle Five, Keepn it Simple?

Famous last words, "Keepn it Simple".  It's amazing how things quickly change when you pull a motor apart that some one told you was a fresh rebuild. Well, it was a rebuild, but by a second grader! I've been so slammed I've just been running, or limping, on fumes. So I was just shaking my head every time I pulled another piece apart from the motor. Cases need all the love you could imagine. cracked, warped, beaten, abused, goonygoowhood. Heads need even more. It blows me away what some people do with motors.
Tranny in good shape considering, star hubs decent and ready for fresh chrome.

One of the molested heads. I got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

2 comments:

  1. Eeek, pulling rabbits outta hats time and a little bit of turd polishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you, but I feel your pain...all the best...a silver lining (if you can call it that) will be that getting this bike back on the road, in condition for a show condition, will be immensely satisfying I imagine...once again, all the best!

    ReplyDelete